Tuesday 1 February 2011

Birthday Celebrations!!!


To celebrate my birthday on Friday, my little family is taking a trip here to La Palma. No computers allowed!!!


Who needs 'em when you've got sights like this to see?


I am trying to persuade my boys to come sightseeing on horseback. Hopefully we'll see some of these 'extinct' giant lizards.

and we WILL be heading to the almond blossom fiesta as described here. It's MY birthday after all!!haha


If we don't consume too much local wine we'll be doing a lot of walking too.
To celebrate my birthday I'm having a print sale. Head over to my shop for details.
Back soon with lovely photo's.

1 comment:

  1. Feliz cumpleaƱos desde Londres! My mum is from La Palma, garafia, I have not been for many years I really need to go back very soon, it is a magical place, still so peaceful and grand landscape.

    ReplyDelete