Saturday 23 October 2010

Collections



Beautiful succulents from Succulents Galore

My students are starting their first personal project in a couple of weeks under the heading 'Collections'. To inspire them I made a presentation of pictures I had gathered under the theme. I am feeling pretty inspired myself and think I may just tag along on this one!


Found over at the most wonderful All The Luck In The World blog



 Exquisite pencil sculptures by Dalton Getty, more this a way



Beachcombing Pretties over at Quercus Design 


Cakes don't come much prettier than at Lauderee


The, Oh So Talented Nathalie Lete!



Holly Farrell paints THE most charming still life pictures



Cool collection of pen nibs by Alice Gabb


And I could not forget the wonderful works of  Wayne Thiebaud


No comments:

Post a Comment